Estimating and Sales
All companies need a strong focused sales approach to their business. Through years of experience we can provide a practical approach to the review and costing of any project, both large and small. We will work with your client to ask the right questions at tender stage thus building meaningful relationships from the outset. This will aid us in providing an accurate and compliant set of costing and tender documents for you. We can then negotiate and win projects on your behalf.
- Tender Document Analysis – We will review any tender on your behalf. With your input, advise on the most economical way to approach a tender to ensure you have the very best chance to ultimately win the order
- Quantification – We often work on a drawing and specification enquiry. We will undertake take offs from drawings, prepare enquiries to various suppliers and quantify each item required on the contract and cost each item accordingly
- Bills of Quantities – We can review a tender and prepare a cost analysis on a Bill of Quantity basis
- Sourcing Suppliers – If you do not have a preferred supplier who can supply a particular product or service we will work with you to source the right supplier for each project
- Correlating Costs – Once all the various supplier / service tenders have been received we can cost each item accordingly including preliminary costs as applicable
- Negotiating and Securing of Orders – Probably the most important part of the tendering process. As you have taken the time and expense preparing a tender we will work hard on your behalf to understand your clients exact needs, negotiate and win contract orders for you