Integral Management were engaged to Project Manage an innovative office building in Stafford town centre. Working closely with Volker Fitzpatrick’s Construction arm and our Façade Client, we controlled the delivery of nearly 900m2 of Bronze Anodized bespoke external facade cladding, to two separate buildings.
To ensure maximum efficiency our client engaged our services to provide a full Project Management package from order to successful hand over to the Main Contractor. With a close eye on budget and installation program, we managed the following disciplines;
- Procurement and manufacturing processes with external manufacturing partners.
- Logistical management
- We developed the on site Method
- Statement to maximize efficiency and speed of installation with strict safety control at all times
- On site crane distribution to specific building elevations
- On site programmed control ensuring face to face engagement with the client
- Quality control and inspection
- All these operations led to the successful completion of this challenging package and a very satisfied client.
Program and budget control are at the centre of all our operations. Although we experience client changes mid way through the installation process, with tight controls on both we were able to deliver the project with an increase in profit margin and within timescales.
We would welcome the opportunity to show you how we can help you better manage your business in an affordable way, please contract Nigel for an informal chat